Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Live Blog: Mortal Kombat




Em:  After [1979's Mad Max] this will actually seem quality.

Cristina:  Liu Kang's hair is.  SO.  BEAUTIFUL.

Em:  Seriously though, if you guys ever want to see me rage in public, play the Mortal Kombat theme.

Sarah:  Why are his nipples way down there?
Em:  HOW DO YOU NOTICE THE NIPPLES WITH THAT MAGNIFICENT MANE?

Cristina: Is it bad that I find Kano attractive?
Em:  I mean, would I climb him like a tree?  Yes.

Cristina:  I wonder if he grew out his hair in rebellion.
Em:  TAKE THAT, BUDDHISM.

Sarah:  [paraphrased slightly]  His beautiful hair is compensating for his tiny dick and bottom-nipples.

Sarah:  Anyway, Zelda sex dungeon.

Cristina:  So....evil Asian and good white guy?  Hm.

Em:  Oooh, Raiden's using his Batman voice.
Sarah:  GET THAT MAN A RICOLA.

Cristina:  You're kind of a bitch, Sonya.
Sarah:  But she's a pragmatic bitch.

Cristina:  How are they so underwhelmed by all of this?!
Em:  I wanna see Cristina in one of these movies just to see her going "WHAT.  WHAT."
Cristina:  "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.  THIS IS JUST ONE BIG PILE OF NOPE.  GIVE ME A TABLE SO I CAN CHUCK IT AT THIS THING."

Em:  GOD DAMMIT, JOHNNY CAGE.
Cristina and Sarah:  YOU ARE USELESS.

Sarah:  They're so oiled!
Cristina:  That's how I like my men.
Sarah:  Oiled and hooded?

Em:  SUBZERO.  YEAH.  GET HIM.  POPSICLE, MOTHERFUCKER.

Goro:  "You know nothing."
Sarah and Cristina:  JON SNOW.

Sarah:  All ninjas are warriors, but not all warriors are ninjas.  It's like squares and reptiles.
Em:  WHAT?  WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

Sarah:  He should get that looked at.
Em:  He dead.

Em, pretty much whenever Scorpion came on screen:  YAAAAAAAAASSSSSS.

Cristina:  That's how I'm going to enter every room now: dramatic cartwheel.

Sarah:  How long until Michael Bay does a remake of this?

Cristina:  So, did the bad guys take the time to tease her hair while chaining her up?


No comments:

Post a Comment